Our Coupon for Low Cost Cat Spays & Dog and Cat Neuter Services
When you call to schedule or ask questions, please mention the coupon.
Low Cost Cat Spays & Dog and Cat Neuter Services
Burlingame Veterinary Clinic
8511 S.W. Terwilliger Blvd.
Portland, OR 97219
For 18 years we have provided reduced fee surgical services to ensure that cats & dogs have access to a safe, high quality spay/neuter surgery at an affordable price.
Surgical Fee for Male Dogs up to 50lbs starting at:
Dog Neuter 0-50lbs: $49.00 plus $5.00/lb for each pound over 50 lbs
(please scroll down to see other additional required services and)
Surgical fee for Cats starting at:
Feline Spay: $32.50 (we do not spay female cats that are in heat, because of medical risk to patients)
Feline Neuter: $14.50
(please scroll down to see other additional required services and fees)
We utilize high quality surgical protocols that are included in the surgery fees:
- Pre-surgical exam on day of surgery
- Personalized anesthesia protocol for each patient
- Computerized monitoring of vital signs during surgery
- Antibiotic injection to prevent post-operative infection
- Post-operative recovery under observation
**Additional fees that are required for the best care and surgery protocols:
- I.V catheter and heated I.V. fluids during surgery. (This helps maintain body temperatures and blood pressure, also gives access for anesthetic & emergency medications).$42.45
- Post-operative pain Injection. (Prevents pain and suffering upon recovery). $42.45
- Post-operative take home medications. (This helps patient recover with as little pain as possible). Feline - $2.50 & Canine - $29.50
- Dissolvable sutures. (So there is no return trip to clinic to have sutures removed).$19.95
- If needed and not up-to-date, a Rabies vaccination is required. It will be administered at time of surgery if needed. (If patient is current, we will need proof of a Rabies Certificate) $34.45
- We will treat any patients for flea/ticks if any are found. $15.00
- Bio Hazard disposal fee - $9.95
- Pre-operative blood work is highly recommended for both cats and dogs, but is not required. (This checks for anemia, and kidney and liver functions). $121.00
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING OUR PROGRAM!
PLEASE MENTION THIS COUPON WHEN YOU CONTACT US
Pictured above is our sweet patient "Audrey"